Don’t miss these one-day only events that Erika is hosting to celebrate National Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day!!
Bring all your loved ones! And come celebrate National Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Day!
Did you know that last year, researchers discovered that acupuncture was just as effective (and sometimes more effective) than opioids in the Emergency Room??
What about this: This year, the FDA suggested that doctors learn how to prescribe acupuncture for pain.
It’s NO JOKE! Acupuncture WORKS. If you’re in pain, let’s get you some relief. These events are OPEN TO EVERYONE, including past, current, and new patients. Please read each event carefully to be sure you sign up correctly!
On Tues, October 24th, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm:
- A FREE Pain Clinic! (Acupuncture points may be limited to scalp, ear, and extremities.)
- New Patients must complete their e-forms through our HIPPA-compliant server prior to Tuesday.
- Learn about Injection Therapy — Erika’s latest tool for effective pain relief!
- Everyone must reserve a specific time so she doesn’t get overwhelmed. 🙂
On Thurs, October 26th, 9:30 am – 10:30 am:
- “Medical Qigong + Heart Qigong” in Roosevelt Park! Also FREE!
- Meet me by the flagpoles! Qigong is so helpful for pain. If you are a patient, you’re all set! If Erika has never seen you in the clinic and you haven’t signed one yet, you do need to sign an online waiver to participate.
- If you need a folding chair because standing is difficult for you, please bring one.
Let Erika help you feel lots better for free. And please share! These are one-day events and she can only see a limited number of people. Can’t wait!!!